How to Publish
- Through the option "submit documents" available in the main page of Repositorio Académico, you can access to form where you can where you can enter basic information of document: title, author, year of the publication, faculty and visibility level. Once entered the data description, the file will be attach to the publication.
- Sending the document by e-mail to the Library or SISIB (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Thesis must be delivered with the authorization form signed to academic unit. If your academic unit has been registered an electronic system register Thesis in coordination with Repositorio Academico please use this system.
Co-supervision of doctoral thesis:
The University of Chile maintains an agreement with different educational institutions, national and foreign, for the completion of doctoral thesis in co-tutoring modality, that is, the thesis is carried out between two universities. These theses must be validated by the University of Chile, according to the "Internal procedure for co-supervision of doctoral thesis" before being published in the Academic Repository.
For more information write to: email@example.com.
Deposit the following documents are acceptable:
Journal articles (pre prints and post prints). Pre prints are the versions presented by the authors to be evaluated by a committee of peers of scientific journals. The post prints are the final versions are published in scientific journals, with the logo of the publisher. The database SHERPA/ROMEO collects data policies permit more than 700 publishers in the world; it is useful to check whether it is possible or not to place an article in a scientific journal tool.
Communications conferences, seminars and other scientific meetings and presentations and posters
Graduate and post graduate Thesis
Books and books chapters
Teaching materials and presentations
Sound and Audiovisual
- Institutional Documentation: official documents, administrative reports.
Different publication formats are accepted, but for reasons of accessibility and digital preservation is an easily readable format recommended in the web environment (such as PDF) files whose format is open like RTF, TIFF, JPG.
The DSpace software have his files into 3 different categories based on the degree of support level format:
- Supported: DSpace fully support the format
- known: DSpace recognize the format but full support file is not 100% guaranteed
- Not supported: DSpace format not recognized
Detalle de soporte que ofrece DSpace en relación con los formatos existentes.